UNDER ONE ROOF
GreenCycl provides a unique all-round service package in the field of medical materials and instruments. We advise, collect, sterilize, design, produce and recycle under one roof. Our services are divided into 5 different disciplines, each with its own intensive bundled knowledge and experience.
- Particle measurements
- Testing of mouth masks
- Material specifications (stainless steel)
- CSA testing (BD, water quality, process, blood/rust instruments, quality of medical instrumentation)
- Quality of waste for recycling
- Validation of testing and sterilization
- Corrosion tests
Read one of our business cases or ask us to work out a business case for you. We calculate the savings potential for you, but also the profit on CO2, lower energy and water consumption. We focus on, among other things, stock reduction, smaller instrument nets and less consumption of materials.
- Less is more: stock optimization by reducing the number of instruments in medical sets, as well as the number of medical sets in circulation
- Implementation of circularity in the organization
- Advice for the design of circular products
- Savings programs for instrument management
Circular services and products.
- Sterilizing of instrumentation and supplying sterile sets
- Rental of instrument sets
- Instrument management and stock optimization
- Collection and recycling of medical waste (in collaboration with Renewi)
For the design of sustainable processes and circular products.
- Circular design
- Making circular instruments and other products
- Making prototypes
- The design and construction of instrument nets and instrument fixings from durable material
Hospital waste is one of the fastest-growing waste streams in the world. It is imperative that instruments are recycled or reused at the end of their life cycle. In this way, we can change the supply chain from ‘take-make-use-dispose’ to ‘take-make-use-reuse’.
ADVISING, COLLECTING, STERILIZING, RECYCLING – ALL UNDER ONE ROOF!
GreenCycl develops circular and economically sustainable solutions for the constantly changing world of health care. Our focus? A future in which medical instruments remain in use for as long as possible, and are then recycled or reused at the end of their life cycle. In this way, we can change the supply chain from ‘take-make-use-dispose’ to ‘take-make-use-reuse’.
3454 PV Utrecht
T: +31 (0)30 60 23 828